If you hate Lady Gaga, we won't get along.
I hate writing about myself because I never know what to write, so I'll just be random. The name is Katie, and no, it's not short for anything. I prefer private school to public school, but not because I'm stuck up. I just loved the experiences I had there. I live in Minneapolis, and I want to be in the music business. Maybe as an artist manager or something of that sort. I'm a huge Anglophile. I spend most of my time doing nothing, and that's the way I like it. I'm a loud person, so that generally means you either love me or hate me, but I don't care. When I first meet you though, I'll probably be shy. I've had my heart broken. It sucks. As long as the people I love love me back, then I'm good. All I really need in life is good food, a comfortable bed, my computer, probably a TV, music, and the ones I love. I drive around when I'm bored and blast music and sing along, and I love it. I've always been a generally very happy, care-free person.
No comments:
Post a Comment